martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Say whatever you have to say, I'll stand by you.

Do whatever you have to do, to get it out and not become

a reaction memory to hurt the ones you love

you know you never meant to but you do yeah you do
Be whoever you have to be, I won't judge you

Sing whatever you have to sing to get it out and not become a

recluse about how to come out

I know you never meant to but you dooh but you do
Still I need your sway, because you always pay for it

And I, and I need your soul because your always soulful

And I and I need your heart, because your always in the right places
And take whatever you have to take, you know I love you

come however you have to come, and get it out and get it out
Take it out on me, take it out on meI'll give it you all, I give it you all,

i give itI give you all I give it you all, yes I will give it you all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario